The Employee Activities Committee is kicking off the third Annual Door Decorating Contest. Faculty and staff are invited to “imagine the possibilities.” Add some flare to your door décor; the sky is the limit.
Participants must adhere to the following rules:
- Door decorating begins Monday, Oct. 14.
- To enter the contest, doors must be decorated before Friday, Oct. 25.
- Do not damage the door or surrounding wall; acceptable adhesive material highly suggested.
- Decorations may not obstruct or prevent easy access to the office.
- Live greenery (in moderation) is permissible.
- Participants may bring items from home to use as decorations. Remember this activity is all about being creative and having fun without incurring unnecessary expenses.
- All decorations must be removed from doors by close of business on Friday, Dec. 20.
Participants may register for the contest by submitting a photo by 10 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 25, to Sherri Pavlik.
Employees and students will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite door. Winners will be announced by the end of the day.
For more information, contact Sherri Pavlik.