The Bay Area Renaissance Festival begins Saturday, Feb. 15. Florida Poly employees and students are eligible for discounted tickets (instructions below). The Renaissance Festival is open Saturdays and Sundays from February 15–March 29. In addition, the Festival is open for “Festival Friday” on March 27. Festival Hours are 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. Parking is free.
Themed Weekends 2020
- February 15-16: Highland Fling
- February 22-23: Wine, Romance, & Song
- February 29-March 1: Pirates & Pups
- March 7-8: Barbarian Brew Fest
- March 14-15: Shamrocks & Shenanigans
- March 21-22: High Seas Adventure
- March 27: Festival Friday & School Day
- March 28-29: Wonders of the World
Instructions to take advantage of the discounted tickets:
- Students and employees should go to the website and click on Buy Tickets
- Select General Admission Tickets
- Select the number of adult and child tickets needed
- Enter the company code 20POLY in the Promotional Code box and click Apply
- Enter payment information to complete transaction
Tickets are emailed to the purchaser and may be printed at home or presented at the entrance on their phone.
*Note the company promo code is valid on Festival General Admission tickets and is not valid on Season Passes or other Festival Daily Events.
Online Consignment Tickets are $18.50 for adults and $10.50 for children (5-12 years). The handling fee is included in the price.
Tickets at the Festival Gate are $22.95 for adults and $14.95 for children. Tickets for children 4 and under are free.
For additional information, please contact Group Sales at the Bay Area Renaissance Festival, or call 800-966-8215.