As a reminder, the Fall 2019 final exam schedule has been published on the Academic Calendar website. However, a few changes have been made since it was initially posted. The most up-to-date copy is posted outside the Registrar’s Office. An updated schedule will be posted online by the end of this week to reflect any changes that may have occurred. Please review it carefully to find out when the exams will be held or if your exam has changed.
- The last day of classes will be Wednesday, Dec. 4
- Reading days (no classes) will be Dec. 5 and Dec. 6
- Please use this time to prepare for your exams and take advantage of any review sessions your departments may provide.
- Final exam week is Saturday, Dec. 7 and Monday, Dec. 9 through Thursday, Dec. 12.
- If a student has a time conflict in the final exam schedule or more than two exams on the same day, the student must communicate with their instructor(s) to seek possible solutions.
- In the event of a time conflict, the instructor of the highest numbered course is required to provide a make-up exam during the final exam week that does not create further conflicts.
- Students must check with instructors for multiple section common exams to confirm room assignments.
- If students do not see the course listed, they should contact the instructor or the course department chair for more information.
- The exam schedule is subject to change and the most up-to-date copy will be posted outside the Registrar’s Office, IST 2052.
- Students should review the schedule again right before exam week to check for possible changes.
Contact the Registrar’s Office for more information.