Faculty and staff will enjoy tax-free transactions and discounted meals when they load a meal plan onto their Florida Poly ID.
Payment options include payroll deduction or pay upfront. Complete the Meal Plan Add/Change Form and contact Student Business Services by email. You can also sign-up at the Student Business Office in the Wellness Center.
- 25 Block Meals + 100 Phoenix Funds – $355 or 8 consecutive deductions of $44.38
- 50 Block Meals + 100 Phoenix Funds – $582 or 8 consecutive deductions of $72.75
- 125 Block Meals + 250 Phoenix Funds – $1395 or 8 consecutive deductions of $174.38
- 650 Phoenix Funds – $610 or 8 consecutive deductions of $76.25
- 450 Phoenix Funds – $410 or 8 consecutive deductions of $51.25
Each block meal is an entry into the Wellness Dining Center. These swipes cannot be shared and may only be used by the named cardholder. Block plans expire and are only valid for the semester in which they are purchased.
Phoenix Funds are a tax-free dollar-for-dollar value tender loaded onto your Florida Polytechnic University ID card. These funds may be used to purchase items for the named cardholder, as well as their guests. If you have leftover fall Phoenix Funds in December, they will carry over to the spring semester. All remaining Phoenix Funds expire at the end of the academic year in May.
If you have questions contact Auxiliary Services by email or call 863-874-8433.