Come learn about the new Shared Savings Program from the Division of State Group Insurance, Health Care Bluebook and Surgery Plus.
Date: Wednesday, June 5 at 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Attend in person: Florida Poly South, LTB-2155
- WebEx: access code 649 139 306
- Join by phone: +1-240-454-0887
Why is the Shared Savings Program important?
Beginning Jan. 1, 2019, the State of Florida will offer a Shared Savings Program to reward you for making informed decisions about your healthcare. The Shared Savings Program is a voluntary program that is available to you and your dependents who are enrolled in a State Group Insurance health plan. The purpose of the Shared Savings Program is to reduce healthcare costs and reward informed, cost-effective decisions about healthcare.
Under the Shared Savings Program, you can earn rewards by receiving rewardable healthcare services with the state’s new vendors, Healthcare Bluebook and SurgeryPlus. Rewards will be credited to the savings and spending account of your choice, and you can use the funds to pay for eligible medical, dental, and vision expenses.
You can earn rewards through one or both of the following new benefits:
- “Shop” for eligible healthcare services on the Healthcare Bluebook transparency website or mobile app. The website will identify certain healthcare services that are available for a reward. Rewards are earned after you “shop” for a rewardable healthcare service on the website, receive the service, and the claim has been paid.
- Receive a “bundled” medical service offered by SurgeryPlus. Each “bundled” healthcare service will be available for a reward. Rewards are earned after you receive the “bundled” healthcare service and the claim has been paid.
For more information, contact the Division of State Group Insurance at 850-921-4600.