Florida Poly is now offering a New Entrepreneurship Certificate this summer for students who are interested in obtaining a certification on the entrepreneurial process. Whether students are interested in starting a business or getting a job when you graduate, this certificate offers a great complementary skillset to help them create and add more value in their working future.
This will be a four course sequence with two classes offered this summer, (ENT2112) Entrepreneurship Opportunity Analysis, taught by Dr. Jim Mennie, and a new course (ENT3001) Foundations in Entrepreneurship 1, taught by Justin Heacock.
Entrepreneurship Certificate Objectives
- Learn how to create new ideas
- Learn to identify opportunities
- Learn a systematic process to test these opportunities
- Learn how to develop Minimal Viable Products around these tests
- Learn an introduction to Business Fundamentals
These courses are live on Canvas.
If you have any questions, please contact Justin Heacock.