Four unique financial planning workshops are available to Florida Retirement System-covered employees. These FREE workshops are hosted by the Florida Retirement System and available via webcast.
- January 8 | 10 a.m. – noon | Using the FRS to Plan Retirement
- January 8 | 1-3 p.m. | Income Tax Planning, Smart Planning for Your Taxes
- January 9 | 10 a.m. – noon | Taking Control of Your Finances
- January 9 | 1-3 p.m. | New Employee Retirement Plan Choice
Register by phone or online.
Phone: 1-866-446-9377, select option 2 (TRS 711)
Online: log in to the workshop registration page:
- Select “Attend a Workshop.”
- Click “County.”
- In the drop-down menu, select either “EMPLOYEE Webcast – Live Stream” (to attend online) or “EMPLOYEE Workshop” (to attend in person). DO NOT SELECT THE COUNTY YOU LIVE/WORK IN.
- Click “Workshop.”
- In the drop-down menu, select the workshop you want to attend.
- Click “Next.”
- Select the date you want to attend.
Employees must register separately for each workshop they wish to attend. Employees who sign up to attend an online workshop will receive details for logging in and participating a few days prior to the workshop. Employees in the Tallahassee area can attend the workshops in person at the State Board of Administration, 1801 Hermitage Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL 32308.
For more information, contact the Florida Retirement System at 866-446-9377.