As we begin our plan for the academic year 2020-21, your voice is important in planning for the campus shuttle. What are your needs for shuttle service? How can shuttle service and transportation fees best support the student experience? Join Dr. Kathryn Miller at any of the following times to share your thoughts, ideas, and solutions for the academic year 2020-21 shuttle service at Florida Poly.
- Thursday, September 12 at 12 p.m.—SDC, meeting room
- Monday, September 16 at 4 p.m.—SDC, meeting room
- Wednesday, September 18 at 12 p.m.— IST Building, room 1047
- Thursday, September 19 at 12 p.m.—IST Building, room 1047
- Tuesday, September 24 at 4 p.m.—SDC, meeting room
- Wednesday, September 25 at 8 a.m.—IST Building, room 1047
For more information, contact Ruth Krischick by email or call 863-874-8589.