Just a friendly reminder that the Spring 2019 Final Exam Schedule can be found on the Academic Calendar website. Please review it carefully to find out when the exams will be held.
- Final exam week is Saturday, April 27 and Monday, April 29 through Thursday, May 2nd.
- If a student has a time conflict in the final exam schedule or more than two exams on the same day, the student must communicate with their instructor(s) to seek possible solutions.
- In the event of a time conflict, the instructor of the highest numbered course is required to provide a make-up exam during the final exam week that does not create further conflicts.
- Students must check with instructors for multiple section common exams to confirm room assignments.
- Students who do not see their course listed, should contact their instructor or department chair for more information.
- The exam schedule is subject to change and the most up-to-date copy will be posted outside the Registrar’s Office.
- Review the schedule outside the Registrar’s Office before each of the exams to check for possible changes.
Contact the Registrar’s Office for more information.