The Spring 2020 final exam schedule is now available on the Academic Calendar website. Please review it carefully to find out when the exams will be held.
- Final exam week is Saturday, April 25 and Monday, April 27 through Thursday, April 30.
- All final exams during final exam week will be completed online during the day and time listed in the schedule. Contact your instructor for more information.
- If a student has a time conflict in the final exam schedule or more than two exams on the same day, the student must inform their instructors. The instructor of the highest numbered course is required to provide a make-up exam during the final exam week that does not create further conflicts.
- If students do not see their course listed, they should contact their instructor or the course department chair for more information.
- The exam schedule is subject to change. While it may not be possible to update the website quickly, students should monitor their emails for communications from the Registrar’s Office regarding changes.
- Students should review the schedule again right before exam week to check for possible changes.
Contact the Registrar’s Office for more information.