Dates and Deadlines
Technology Services will be performing adjustments on multiple systems on Wednesday, May 27, between 1-3 p.m. During this time, CAMS, EMS, NetID Portal, and SecureFTP may become unavailable for external...
As you know, the deadline to submit requisitions was last Friday, May 15. We understand this has been an unprecedented year full of unanticipated expenses no one would have been...
Take advantage of the opportunity to connect with Microsoft and enjoy their professional development webinars every Monday from 11:30a.m.-1:00p.m. Click on the links to join. May 25 - Master working...
Intramural Esports begin Friday, July 22. Florida Poly will host short tournaments from Call of Duty and Rocket League. You must sign up to play by Thursday, July 21. To...
To ensure knowledge of and compliance with Florida Poly’s Expense Card policy and procedures, completion of the Biennial Expense Card Training course is mandatory for all Florida Poly Expense Cardholders....
- May. 25 - Memorial Day Holiday – No Classes
- May. 25 - Microsoft Monday: Master Working From Home with Microsoft Teams
- May. 29 - Summer A/C Deadline to Request Reinstatement of Cancelled Courses for Nonpayment
- Jun. 1 - Microsoft Monday: Productivity Hacks Office 365
- Jun. 8 - Summer D Classes Begin
- Jun. 8-10 - Summer D Drop/Add Days
- Jun. 8-10 - Summer D Late Registration ($100 fee)
- Jun. 8-10 - Summer D Non-degree/Employee/Audit Registration
- Jun. 8 - Summer B Withdrawal, All Courses, with 25% Refund (W assigned)