Dates and Deadlines
On Wednesday, Oct. 23, Technology Services will maintain network core devices at the IST and Campus Control Center building from 6-7 a.m. Internet connectivity should not be interrupted. However, there...
Come and watch the Lifetime/Netflix series "You" with a discussion to follow at 5:40 p.m. on Oct. 23 at IST 1065. "You" is about a charming bookstore manager becoming immediately...
Let's shop at Walmart in Lakeland this week. When: Thursday, Oct. 24 Free transportation Van will pick up students in parking lot 3 at 5 p.m. Please RSVP by email...
The Employee Activities Committee is kicking off the third annual door decorating contest. Faculty and staff are invited to “imagine the possibilities.” Add some flair to your door décor; the...
Lighthouse Ministries: giving hope that changes lives in the community. This organization is seeking volunteers to help with IT functions and other tasks at its facility in Lakeland on Oct. 26...
What does the Phoenix mean to you? How would you like to see it evolve? What role do you think he/she/it plays in our campus culture? Join us for a...
Florida Poly students can now pursue an Applied Liberal Studies Certificate along with their chosen STEM degree. This 12-credit concentration focuses on expanding students’ foundations in the arts, humanities, and...
Cisco Webex has been integrated into the Canvas environment to bring the best classroom experience to where teachers plan and students learn. With the Cisco Webex Education Connector, you can:...
The Florida Poly academic departments, in collaboration with the Academic Success Center, are hosting advising sessions. All students are strongly encouraged to attend. Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering...
- Oct. 22 - Group Fitness: Gentle Yoga
- Oct. 22 - SDC Event: Dessert Night
- Oct. 22 - Intramural Pickle Ball Championship
- Oct. 23 - Group Fitness: Morning Mile
- Oct. 23 - Success Workshop: Is this Plagiarism?
- Oct. 23 - Group Fitness: Step Aerobics
- Oct. 23 - Phoenix Aware: Netflix’s “You”
- Oct. 23 - Student Living: Costume Contest
- Oct. 23 - Intramural Soccer Championship
- Oct. 23 - Group Fitness: Yoga
- Oct. 24 - Group Fitness: Phoenix HIIT
- Oct. 24 - Walmart Run with SDC 6pm
- Oct. 24 - Group Fitness: Outdoor Bootcamp
- Oct. 24 - CAB: Open Mic Night
- Oct. 25 - Group Fitness: Power Yoga
- Oct. 25 - Group Fitness: Morning Mile
- Oct. 25 - Intramural Basketball Championship
- Oct. 26 - IMPACT: Volunteer with Lighthouse Ministries
- Oct. 27 - Open House
- Oct. 28 - Group Fitness: Morning Mile
- Oct. 28 - Group Fitness: Water Aerobics
- Oct. 28 - Group Fitness: Core Storm
- Oct. 29 - Group Fitness: Gentle Yoga
- Oct. 29 - SDC Event: Healthy Snack Night
- Oct. 29 - Student Living: Pumpkin Painting