The Graduate Program enrolls students for Fall terms only. The deadline for the admissions application and all supporting documents is March 15th. No decision will be given until after the March 15th deadline.
Master’s Degree Admissions Requirements
Admissions decisions are based on consideration of the applicant’s previous academic records, statement of purpose, resume and letters of recommendations.
The following are the admissions requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Applied Sciences, or a closely related discipline from a regionally accredited university
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 in the last 60-semester credits attempted
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is required for applicants with a GPA less than 3.25. The GRE may be waived by the Graduate Student Advisor for applicants with a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- A letter of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
University Graduation Requirements
- Satisfactory completion of 30 credits of approved graduate courses with a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Meeting any prerequisites/deficiencies identified by the Graduate Student Advisor.
- Compliance with all other university graduation requirements
Total Degree Credits: 30
1. Complete the Graduate Admissions Application
Graduate Admissions applications can be completed here. The application fee is a non-refundable $30.
2. Send Your Official College Transcripts
Please provide transcripts from all undergraduate coursework completed.
3. Submit Your GRE Scores
Please request the scores to be sent from ETS to Florida Polytechnic University.
4. Send Your Recommendation Letters*
Two letters of recommendation are required.
5. Provide Your Letter of Intent*
Please create a statement that reflects your interest in the program. Please include information on research interests, and relative current or past experience in the field of interest.
Note: All documents can be sent to the address below:
Florida Polytechnic University
Office of Admission
4700 Research Way, Lakeland, FL 33805
*Letters of Recommendation and Letter of Intent can be emailed directly to your admissions contact listed below.
For more information please contact:
Lauren Willison, Director of Admissions
Mustapha Achoubane, Associate Director of International Students