Whether you plan to launch your career immediately or intend to pursue further study after graduation, our graduate admissions team is here to help you take the next step toward furthering your research and your career.
- Submit an online application.
- Send us your official college transcripts from all of the institutions you’ve attended.
- If your cumulative college GPA is below a 3.25, please also submit official GRE scores (school code: 0071). If your cumulative college GPA is a 3.25 or higher, the Graduate Admission Committee may waive the GRE requirement.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Submit a Statement of Purpose. This should be a brief summary of your research interests and goals for the program.
Please send all documents to: Florida Polytechnic University, Office of Admissions, 4700 Research Way, Lakeland, FL 33805
Once the above materials have been submitted, your application will be reviewed by the Florida Poly Graduate Admission Committee. Admission to our graduate program is a selective process, and the committee will conduct a comprehensive review to assess each applicant’s promise for academic success at Florida Poly.
ADMISSIONS DATES AND DEADLINES
The graduate program enrolls students for the fall term only. The deadline for the admissions application and all supporting documents is July 1.
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Whether you’ve got a question about upcoming deadlines or just need help with the application process, our friendly admissions team is here to assist you.