The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is our top priority. Visit our webpage for resources and additional information.
Florida Poly community,
The Office of Human Resources would like to remind everyone that the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is an available resource for all employees (faculty, staff, OPS, student employees) and their families. When you need professional, confidential advice to manage life’s troubles, the State’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can help. The EAP, provided by E4 Health (New Directions), offers employees and their household 24-hour access to confidential help from trained counselors. The counselors talk with you about your concerns, provide guidance, and will direct you to the right resources. Call 1-844-208-7067 or visit the State Department of Management EAP website.
Through the EAP, there is free and confidential access to a wide range of services to help employees and their family/household members, including:
- Clinical counseling for any work, family, relationship or life issue
- Provider location and referrals for child care, elder care, and pet care
- Legal consultation by phone from licensed attorneys
- Financial consultation by phone from qualified specialists
- The #BlueChat teen helpline, 1-844-208-7074, to provide trusted support for unique teen challenges
- Web-based tools, articles, tips, and resources
- Wellness support, assessments, and resources
During these stressful times, the EAP is available to assist and guide you in a confidential setting. If you need counseling or other consultations, Florida Poly encourages you to take advantage of this essential program.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Associate Vice President, Human Resources
Director of Communications