People First is the Benefits Administrator for the State of Florida pre-tax insurance plans and is responsible for new hire enrollments, coverage changes, premium administration, and dependent eligibility, among many others.
If you experience issues with your pre-tax insurance or have questions in general, please contact the People First Service Center at 1-866-663-4735 (TTY Users: 1-866-221-0268). Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. EST. For more information visit the People First website.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP), provides free and confidential access to a wide range of services to help employees and their family/household members including:
- Clinical counseling for any work, family, relationship or life issue
- Provider location and referrals for child care, elder care, and pet care
- Legal consultation by phone from licensed attorneys
- Financial consultation by phone from qualified specialists
- The #BlueChat teen helpline, 1-844-208-7074, to provide trusted support for unique teen challenges
- Web-based tools, articles, tips, and resources
- Wellness support, assessments, and resources
Call 1-844-208-7067 or visit the EAP website for 24/7 free, confidential resources and support.
Florida Poly Perks
The Department of Human Resources is excited to give you information regarding various discounts and perks on local and national goods, services, and recreation as faculty and staff of Florida Poly.