Office of the University Registrar


The Office of the University Registrar is responsible for collecting, maintaining and safeguarding the enrollment and academic records for Florida Polytechnic University students.

Our Services

The Office of the University Registrar provides services in academic records, registration, classroom scheduling, degree certification, transfer evaluation, and residency confirmation. Our staff can assist you at our office located in the Innovation, Science, and Technology Building, room 2052. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Contact the Registrar’s office by email or call 863-874-8540.

Dahl Grayckowski

University Registrar

Email | 863-874-8526

  • Policy adherence
  • Course scheduling

Andrew Konapelsky

Associate Registrar

Email | 863-874-8765

  • Common/out-of-class and final exams
  • Process and systems

Andreina Arroyo

Assistant Registrar

Email | 863-874-8738

  • Degree audits
  • Graduation academic requirements

Roquiah Francis

Registration & Records Specialist

Email | 863-874-8723

  • Registration
  • Transfer review
  • Academic and demographic student records maintenance

Mykia Govia

Registration & Records Specialist

Email | 863-874-8518

  • Registration
  • Transfer review
  • Academic and demographic student records maintenance

Karen Urnaitis

Administrative Assistant, Registrar’s Office

Email | 863-874-8540

  • Transcript requests
  • Enrollment verifications
  • Degree verifications
  • General questions

How Do I….

Register for classes?

Detailed instructions on how to build your schedule and register for classes can be found on the course registration page.

To register for a course needing permission or an override, complete the Course Enrollment form and obtain all required signatures.

Withdraw from a course, the term, or the university?

Complete the Course Withdrawal form to reduce your class schedule.

Complete the Student Withdrawal form if you need to withdraw from the term or the university.

Complete the Mitigating Circumstances Petition form if you need to withdraw from the term or the university due to extenuating circumstances beyond your control.

Change my major, concentration, or catalog year?

Before you complete the paperwork to change your major, concentration and/or catalog year you should first meet with your Academic Advisor to have an informed discussion. Making changes to your program may impact your expected term of graduation and could result in additional Excess Credit Hour fees.

Order a copy of my official transcript?

Complete the Official Transcript Request form. Payment must be made with the Bursars Office before your transcript may be released. Students with holds may not be able to receive their Official Transcript.

Change/correct my name, social security number, address, contact information, or residency classification for tuition purposes?

Complete the Request for Change or Correction of Name

To correct or update your social security number please come to the Registrar’s Office with the original copy of your social security number card.

Other contact information changes can be made online in your CAMS

Students who were admitted as an out-of-state resident for tuition purposes may request a Residency Reclassification for a subsequent term if they become eligible.

Appeal a grade?

Students who believe there was an error in the final grade they received for a particular course may follow the Student Grade Appeal process by completing the appropriate form.

Grade forgiveness may be requested if you have repeated a course for a better grade.

Take a course at another school?

If a Florida Poly student needs to take a course at another state institution in Florida they must complete the online FloridaShines application for consideration and approval.

Contact the registrar’s office with questions about how your transfer or exam credit may apply towards your program requirements.

Upcoming Events

View All >


Site maintained by the Office of the University Registrar.


Innovation, Science, and Technology Building, room 2052
4700 Research Way
Lakeland, FL 33805