|Student Level||Open Date||Close Date|
|Graduate||November 5, 2018, 8 a.m.||January 11, 2019, 5 p.m.|
|Senior (90 or more credits)||November 6, 2018, 8 a.m.||January 11, 2019, 5 p.m.|
|Junior (60–89 credits)||November 7, 2018, 8 a.m.||January 11, 2019, 5 p.m.|
|Sophomore (30–59 credits)||November 8, 2018, 8 a.m.||January 11, 2019, 5 p.m.|
|Freshman (0–29 credits)||November 9, 2018, 8 a.m.||January 11, 2019, 5 p.m.|
|All Degree Seeking Students Open Enrollment||November 10, 2018, 8 a.m.||January 11, 2019, 5 p.m.|
|Non-degree/Employee/Audit||January 7, 2019, 8 a.m.||January 11, 2019, 5 p.m.|
Note: Undergraduate degree seeking Student Level is based on credit hours earned (does not include current enrollment).
Students are responsible for registering on time. Refer to the Academic Calendar for other important dates and deadlines.
Schedule Wizard is a web-based tool you can use to generate all possible schedule combinations for the classes you need to take each term, allowing you to choose which schedule works best for you.
Schedule Wizard can help you:
- find schedule options for all of your classes simultaneously.
- build breaks into your schedule for periods of time you are not able to attend class.
- lock a specific section of a class so you can build the rest of your schedule around it.
Note: You will still need to login to your CAMS account to add your desired classes to your schedule.
If this is your first time using Schedule Wizard we recommend you review the step-by-step detailed instructions.
To use the Schedule Wizard, review the below videos and quick guides for assistance:
Register for classes
Registration and your schedule are your responsibility. To register for classes, login to your CAMS account and select the semester for registration. Build your ideal schedule by selecting the “Schedule Wizard” link to the left. You can then select the “Registration” link to add your desired classes. Be sure to click the green “Process Registration” button located at the top and bottom of the page after you’ve added all your classes. You can then see your completed schedule by clicking the “My Schedule” link on the left side of the CAMS portal.
Registration Eligibility and Restrictions: When registering in CAMS you may receive a message informing you that you are not eligible to add a class or that the class requires permission. Please make sure you have successfully completed all prerequisite requirements for classes you are trying to add. Complete the Course Enrollment Form as needed.
If you need to reset your password visit the CAMS homepage. If you need additional assistance contact the Help Desk at 863-874-8888.
Classes that are full
You may choose to place yourself on the waitlist for desired classes that are full. Please be respectful and considerate of your classmates when using waitlists by:
- Not adding yourself to a waitlist for a class that has a time conflict with another class you are waitlisted in or already registered in.
- You will receive an email with the conflict and will have 24 hours to communicate with the Registrar’s Office before you are removed from the waitlist so the next student can register.
- Not adding yourself to a waitlist if you are already registered for a section of that class.
- You will be removed from that waitlist.
- Not adding yourself to the waitlist for multiple sections of a class.
- The Registrar’s Office will allow you to remain in one waitlist, chosen randomly, and will remove you from all other waitlists for that class.
- Removing yourself from the waitlist of a class you are no longer interested in.
- Otherwise, you will be registered in a course you do not want and will be billed accordingly.
- Checking your student email regularly to see if there are any issues to resolve or if you have been added to the waitlisted course.
- This will help you to stay informed and reduce unexpected surprises.
Things to know:
- Being waitlisted for a class does not guarantee you will be registered for the class.
- Department chairs will review waitlisted sections to determine appropriate action.
- Waitlisted classes on your schedule do not count as registered classes for the semester.
- Waitlists will be removed no later than the first day of classes. All students will be dropped from the waitlists and waitlists will be closed.
Blocked from registration
If you’re blocked from registration, it’s likely your file is missing a required document. This may be an immunization form, official high school transcript, or test scores (ACT/SAT). There also may be a hold on your account for past due parking tickets or other business matters. Contact the Office of Admissions or the Bursar’s Office accordingly to resolve the issue.
Academic Support Services
Your academic success is our highest priority. If you need help figuring out what classes to take next or are interested in changing your major or concentration, we welcome questions and are eager to provide answers.
To make an appointment with a success coach send an email or visit the Academic Success Center desk located on the second floor of the Innovation, Science, and Technology (IST) Building or residence hall II.
Your well-being, health, and career goals are also important to us. Don’t hesitate to take advantage of our other support services.
Site maintained by the Office of the University Registrar