At Florida Polytechnic University there are times when managing your academic records require manual interaction and assistance by the Registrar’s Office. To facilitate these interactions, we use forms to help us ensure policies are understood, approvals are received, expectations are met, and documentation is recorded.
Why are signatures required before forms can be processed?
On face value, a signature can represent that approval was given for a transaction to occur, but moreover, a signature is a representation that a conversation took place and an understanding was reached by two or more parties. If a form requires a signature from a specific person or department it is because there is an important conversation that needs to take place before action is taken. We want to make sure students are receiving every opportunity to make an informed decision before submitting a form that may impact the remainder of their academic career.
Registrar Forms Listed Alphabetically
- Application for Graduation
- Course Enrollment Permission Request
- Course Substitution Request
- Course Withdrawal
- Exception to Walk at Graduation Request
- Excess Credit Hours Appeal Form
- FloridaShines Transient Request
- Grade Appeal 1 – Request for Meeting with Instructors
- Grade Appeal 2 – Request for Conference
- Grade Appeal 3 – Appeal to Vice Provost
- Grade Appeal 4 – Final Appeal to Provost
- Grade Forgiveness
- Graduate Leave of Absence Form
- Graduate Thesis Committee of Project Advisory Group Form
- Incomplete Grade Agreement
- Late Add Petition
- Limited Release of Educational Records Request
- Mitigating Circumstances Petition
- Official Transcript Request
- Program of Study Changes
- Request for Change or Correction of Name
- Request for Exception to a Graduate Program Requirement
- Request for Review of Records
- Residency Reclassification
- Student Information Release Authorization
- Student University Withdrawal
- Summer Session Enrollment Waiver
- Transient Student Form (Enrolling Outside Florida)
For all other forms visit the University Forms website.
Site maintained by the Office of the University Registrar.