Welcome to the Phoenix family! We’re excited that you have chosen Florida Poly as your home for the next four years. New Student Orientation is the first step in your transition to becoming a Phoenix. All new students, including freshmen, transfer, and international students are strongly encouraged to attend orientation.
At orientation, you’ll:
The next new student orientation session will be held Dec. 14.
Before You Arrive
Please make sure you have completed the following information before you arrive for orientation.
- Work with your admissions counselor to complete your Florida Residency and Enrollment Verification.
- Complete your Student Immunization History Form.
- If applicable, send official transcripts from all high schools and colleges previously attended to Florida Poly, Office of Admissions, 4700 Research Way, Lakeland, FL, 33805-8531.
- Have the appropriate testing services send AP/IB/AICE test scores to Florida Poly, Office of Admissions, 4700 Research Way, Lakeland, FL, 33805-8531.
- The university’s federal code is 042634.
- The university’s SAT codes is 7303.
- The university’s ACT code is 2869.
- Housing application (not required for orientation)
- Submit a selfie for your student ID
- Active your Florida Poly Pulse account (using the link provided in the “Welcome to Florida Poly” email you received)
- Didn’t get the email, or deleted it? Request a copy of the email.
- Make sure you know your social security number
- Make sure you know your university email address and password.
Directions and Parking
Florida Poly is conveniently located right off Interstate 4, and easily accessible from Lakeland. (If you’re coming to Florida Poly by way of the Polk Parkway, you will have pass through an unstaffed toll booth that requires a SunPass.)
Parking for orientation is in Lot 3. You will receive a parking permit to place in your vehicle during your stay. If you’re being dropped off, you’ll want to be dropped off in the same lot, in front of the Residence Hall 2.
For more information or to request an accommodation for a disability contact Student Development at 863-874-4776.
Financial Aid | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-800-585-7659
Billing | email@example.com | 863-874-8406
Parking | firstname.lastname@example.org | 863-874-8440
Registration | email@example.com
Meal Plans| firstname.lastname@example.org | 863-874-8440