If your FAFSA was selected for the verification process, you will be required to submit one or more of these forms and/or additional documentation. The Office of Financial Aid will notify you if you are selected and which forms are required.
- 2018-19: Dependent standard verification worksheet
- 2018-19: Independent standard verification worksheet
- 2018-19: Identity and statement of educational purpose in person
- 2018-19: Identity and statement of educational purpose notary
- 2018-19: Dependent aggregate verification worksheet in person
- 2018-19: Independent aggregate verification worksheet in person
- 2018-19: Dependent household support worksheet
- 2018-19: Independent household support worksheet
Federal Student Aid Authorization
Federal financial aid is automatically authorized to pay for tuition, required fees and contracted room and board, but you must submit a one-time authorization if you plan to use federal financial aid to pay for your books, supplies and other charges at Florida Poly. If you do not grant authorization to pay non-allowable charges with your federal financial aid, the Office of Financial Aid will release your aid to your student account and pay only allowable charges for the current academic year. You may receive a refund and may be sent a bill for any charges that could not be paid with your federal financial aid.
Federal Student Loans
Students who wish to borrow direct loans must complete the following at https://studentloans.gov using your FSA ID and password (the same login information from FAFSA):
- Complete entrance counseling to ensure you understand the responsibilities and obligations you are assuming (approx. 20-30 minutes).
- Complete loan agreement for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan (MPN), a legal document in which you promise to repay your federal student loans and any interest that accrues (approx. 20-30 minutes).
Students who withdraw, graduate, or fall below half time status must complete exit counseling.
Financial Aid Appeals
A student may appeal for reinstatement of federal, state and/or University scholarship if circumstances beyond the student’s control prevented the student from meeting minimum eligibility requirements.
If you have any questions regarding any of these forms, please contact financial aid at email@example.com.