Veterans Education Benefits
Florida Poly is proud to assist veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, and their family members, with their transition into academic life. The university participates in many of the veterans education benefits programs available through the Department of Veteran Affairs. The university’s Office of Financial Aid and our dedicated VA Certifying Officials are prepared to help in any way that we can.
Office of Financial Aid in the Admissions Center
Office hours: Monday–Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
VA Certifying Officials
1-863-583-9050, option 2
Available Veteran Benefit Programs
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance (Chapter 35)
- Scholarship for Children/Spouses of Deceased or Disabled Veterans (Florida Department of Education Program)
- Purple Heart Waiver
- Veterans Out of State Tuition and Fees Waiver