Here are the four easy steps:
Step 1: Take your selfie.
We accept the following selfie submissions:
- Upload a photo from your computer.
- Take a photo with your webcam.
- Take a photo with your mobile device.
- Your image must be at least 1kb and at most 1mb.
Step 2: Make sure your selfie meets our standards.
- Does the selfie clearly represent and identify you? It’s your selfie after all!
- Are you looking straight at the camera? Side profile selfies are out of style!
- Is your background a light, neutral color, such as white or beige? Florida Poly purple also is acceptable. No distracting backgrounds, please.
- Is your selfie in color? No black and white photos.
- Are you free from red-eye or reflections? Who uses flash anyway!?
- Did you take off your hat or any garment that obstructs the view of your face? We want to see you clearly. Faces must be fully visible.
- Is it a photo of just yourself? No photobombing, pets or group selfies!
Step 3: Send us your selfie.
- Email your photo submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your student number in your email or your submission will be rejected.
Step 4: Pick up your new student photo ID
- Bring a photo ID (like a driver’s license or passport) to pick up your ID card at the Wellness Center at least five business days after your submittal. It’s that easy.