Florida Poly’s on-campus bookstore is managed by Barnes & Noble. The store is located in the Wellness Center.
In addition to course material, the bookstore sells:
- University-branded apparel and gear
- Trade book section of general interest titles
- Snacks, beverages, and convenience items
- Laptops and computers (online only)
- Computer accessories
- Rental textbooks and eBooks
- Reference, supplies, and other educational materials
- Barnes & Noble gift cards
The bookstore also offers a buyback program to help minimize total course material costs. Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to sell their unwanted textbooks back to the bookstore for cash. Prices offered are based upon the national market value and may vary throughout the year based upon supply and demand. The end of the term buyback promotion, when the bookstore is acquiring textbooks for the upcoming term, is usually the time to receive the best prices.
The textbook return policy is posted outside the bookstore, near each register, and is distributed by cashiers after each transaction.
Barnes & Noble at Florida Polytechnic University is located at 4700 Research Way in Lakeland, Florida in the Wellness Center. For more information call 863-874-8761.