Before You Get Started
- The careers portal will only allow you to upload a maximum of six (6) documents to your application. You will only be able to submit PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, or TXT (5MB max).
- Note: You will not be able to submit your application until you have uploaded a resume.
- If you will be claiming veteran’s preference please ensure that in addition to indicating veteran’s preference on your application, you also upload a copy of your DD214 to be considered eligible.
- Please be sure your application and supporting attachments are complete and meet all the requirements outlined in the application instructions(if applicable) before submitting your application.
- Application instructions for internal or external candidates.
- Florida Polytechnic University is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you feel you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with the university please email email@example.com, and let us know the nature of your request, along with your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
- Internal applicants must log-in to Workday and click on their Career worklet to search for jobs.
- External applicants may click on the links below to take them to the appropriate jobs site.
- If you need any assistance during your application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Florida Polytechnic University is an equal opportunity, equal access academic institution that embraces diversity in the workplace.
- Florida Polytechnic University offers Veterans’ Preference to candidates for all Staff positions. Completion of Veterans’ Preference when applying is voluntary and kept confidential in accordance with the ADA. A DD-214, Certificate of Discharge or Separation from Active Duty, or other related documents, is required as verification of eligibility for Veterans’ Preference. Candidates should be prepared to provide documentation when requested during the application process and/or upon hire.
- Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if there are any questions.
Site maintained by the Human Resources Department