About the Master of Innovation & Technology (MI&T) Program
The Master of Innovation & Technology (MI&T) degree provides opportunities to address present day challenges and develop technologies for the future. The college supports graduate research through state-of-the-art experimental and computational research facilities under close faculty supervision in the following areas Big Data Analytics and Logistics-Analytics. Both thesis and project tracks are offered in the Master’s degree in Information Technology and Innovation.
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Information Technology & Innovation Degree, students will be able to:
- Design IT-based solutions using applied analysis of user requirements;
- Identify, evaluate and implement current technologies considering their applicability to individual and organizational needs;
- Build team-based projects and plans to develop, integrate and implement IT-based solutions from a managerial perspective;
- Manage project-based solutions for teams using the most current research techniques and industry practices to identify and define the requirements that must be satisfied to address user needs;
- Identify and evaluate emerging computing techniques, skills, methods and theories.
Innovation & Information Technology Master’s Degree Program Admissions Requirements
Admissions decisions are based on consideration of the applicant’s previous academic records, statement of purpose, resume and letters of recommendations.
The following are the admissions requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Applied Sciences, or a closely related discipline from a regionally accredited university
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 in the last 60 semester credits attempted
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is required for applicants with a GPA less than 3.25. The GRE may be waived by the Graduate Student Advisor for applicants with a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- A letter of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
University Graduation Requirements
- Satisfactory completion of 30 credits of approved graduate courses with a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Meeting any prerequisites/deficiencies identified by the Graduate Student Advisor
- Compliance with all other university graduation requirements