We wish you a very pleasant Thanksgiving and want to remind you that there are no classes Wednesday, November 21-Friday, November 23. We look forward to seeing you back on campus on Monday, November 26. The list below outlines closures and activities available through the Thanksgiving holiday. Please contact Tonya Chestnut at 863-874-8622 if you have any questions.
- Wednesday, November 21: Pizza Night. Dominos Pizza will be served in Phase 2 Commons.
- Thursday, November 22: A Thanksgiving Feast will be available in the Phase 2 Commons. Please contact the housing office to sign up.
- Friday, November 23: A barbeque dinner will be served @ 6pm in the Phase 2 Commons. Come hungry!
- Saturday, November 24: Movie & Board Game Night –7pm in the Phase 1 Commons. Stop by to join in on the fun and snacks!
Wellness Center Dining
- Wednesday, November 21: Open for breakfast & lunch (9am-12pm) Closed for dinner
- Thursday – Saturday (November 22-24): Closed
- Sunday (November 25): Open, regular business hours resume
TuTaco, Einstein Bagel & Mosaic Café
- Wednesday- Sunday (November 21 -25): Closed
- Monday, November 26: Reopens for regular business hours
Innovation Science and Technology building:
- Open for studying and group work. Make sure you bring your Florida Poly ID.
Student Development Center:
- Thursday – Sunday (Nov. 22-25): Closed
- No Shuttle Service Thursday, November 22 or Friday, November 23.
- Available 24/7 at 863-874-8472, option 2. If you experience an emergency, please call 911.
- Health Clinic
Thursday – Saturday (November 22-24): Closed
For care over the break: Lakeland Regional Walk-In Clinics at Gateway and Lake Miriam will be open Friday, November 23 from 8am-12pm. Gateway and Lake Miriam are also available Saturday & Sunday 8am-5pm. **Students visiting a Health Clinic other than the on campus clinic need to be aware that services are not free of charge. Students should be prepared to self-pay or present a medical insurance card.
Gateway2815 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Lakeland, Florida 33805
4710 S. Florida Avenue
Lakeland, Florida 33811
- Appointments are available on Monday and Wednesday, November 19 and 21.
- Our clinician will not be on campus Thursday, November 22-Sunday, November 25.
BayCare Counseling services are available 24/7. Students can always connect with professional counselors by calling Bay Care direct at 800-878-5470.
Student Development Director