NOTE: Registration will open August 12, 2019.
Future technologists and engineers in ninth-twelfth grades are invited to attend one of Florida Polytechnic University’s 2019 Open Houses to learn more about admissions requirements, financial aid, academic programs, and student life. These annual events provide future technologists and engineers a comprehensive overview of what it takes to be a Florida Poly Phoenix.
Please check back on August 12 to register.
Can’t wait to visit? Feel free to join us for a regularly scheduled campus tour, offered Monday through Friday and select Saturdays.
- Who’s Invited: Rising ninth-twelfth graders and two adult guests
- When: Saturday, September 28, 2019 and Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Check-in: Begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Program run time: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., (lunch is included)
- Where: Florida Polytechnic University, Innovation, Science, and Technology (IST) Building, 4700 Research Way, Lakeland, FL 33805
Thank you for your interest. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 863-874-4774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Who can attend the Open House?
High school students in grades nine-twelve.
2. Do I have to register for the Open House?
Yes, every high school student must register in advance. Registration will remain open until the event is at capacity. Each student can bring up to two guests.
3. I registered for the Open House and can no longer attend. How do I cancel my registration?
You can cancel your registration by emailing email@example.com or calling 863-874-4774. Please include the first and last name of the student registered in your email.
4. Where do I park the day of the event?
More information regarding parking will be available shortly. Please check this webpage and the email account used when registering for additional confirmations and event details.
5. When does registration close?
Registration will remain open until we have reached capacity or the Friday prior, whichever comes first.
6. I’ve registered and I’m really excited! What’s next?
Open House check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. The program runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please check this webpage and the email account used when registering for additional confirmations and event details.
7. What should I expect from Open House?
Students will be able to meet with representatives from different departments representing all aspects of student life at Florida Poly. Not only will you hear from Admissions and Financial Aid, but also faculty, Academic Support Services, Student Development, university police, current students, and a variety of other resources for students. The day also includes a walking campus tour, so please dress appropriately.
8. How much is lunch?
Lunch is included with your RSVP. Again, space is limited and students can bring at most two guests so please plan accordingly. Day of registrations and last-minute guests will not be permitted into the complimentary lunch.
9. Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 863-864-4774.