NOTE: The event is full and registration is closed. This page will be updated when/if additional open houses are scheduled.
Future technologists and engineers in ninth-twelfth grades are invited to attend Florida Polytechnic University’s 2018 Open House to learn more about admissions requirements, financial aid, academic programs, and student life. This annual event provides future technologists and engineers a comprehensive overview of what it takes to be a Florida Poly Phoenix.
We encourage you to visit during one of our regularly scheduled Individual/Family tours Monday through Friday or select Saturdays. Register for an Individual/Family Tour below:
- Who’s Invited: Rising ninth-twelfth graders and two adult guests
- When: Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Check-in: Begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Program run time: 9 a.m.-2 p.m., (lunch is included)
- Where: Florida Polytechnic University, Innovation, Science, and Technology (IST) Building, 4700 Research Way, Lakeland, FL 33805
Thank you for your interest. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 863-267-8463 or email@example.com.
1. Who can attend the Open House?
High school students in grades nine-twelve.
2. Do I have to register for the Open House?
Yes, every high school student must register in advance. Registration will remain open until the event is at capacity. Each student can bring up to two guests.
3. I registered for the Open House and can no longer attend. How do I cancel my registration?
You can cancel your registration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 863-267-8463. Please include the first and last name of the student registered in your email.
4. Where do I park the day of the event?
More information regarding parking will be available shortly. Please check this webpage and the email account used when registering for additional confirmations and event details.
5. When does registration close?
Registration will remain open until we have reached capacity or October 5, whichever comes first.
6. I’ve registered and I’m really excited! What’s next?
Open House check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. The program runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please check this webpage and the email account used when registering for additional confirmations and event details.
7. What should I expect from Open House?
Students will be able to meet with representatives from different departments representing all aspects of student life at Florida Poly. Not only will you hear from Admissions and Financial Aid, but also faculty, Academic Support Services, Student Development, university police, current students, and a variety of other resources for students. The day also includes a walking campus tour, so please dress appropriately.
8. How much is lunch?
Lunch is included with your RSVP. Again, space is limited and students can bring at most two guests so please plan accordingly. Day of registrations and last-minute guests will not be permitted into the complimentary lunch.
9. Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
Contact us via email at email@example.com or call us directly at 1-863-267-8463.