Teaching and Learning
The Office of Teaching and Learning supports the university’s mission to serve students
and industry in part through excellence in education and the university’s vision to
be known for producing highly desirable graduates. Our mission is to promote and support
teaching and learning practices that improve the success of all learners.
- Surveying Students for Feedback for Improving Teaching and Learning
- Supporting the Design and Delivery of Online, Hybrid, and Face-to-face Courses
- Instruction and Technology Consultations
- Workshops on Teaching and Learning
- Showcasing and Highlighting Faculty Teaching Innovations
- Supporting and Collaborating on Educational Grant Proposals and Research
- Classroom Observations and Peer Review
- Support for Discipline-Based Educational Research (DBER) and the Scholarship of Teaching
& Learning (SoTL)
- Supporting the Effective Use of Educational Technologies including Canvas
The Office of Teaching and Learning provides training for Florida Poly instructors on best practices in designing and delivering courses.