Spring break is here, and students will soon enjoy a restful, weeklong break from
class starting on Monday, March 6. Florida Polytechnic University hopes everyone has
a safe and fun time and returns to classes on March 13 recharged and ready to tackle
the end of the semester.
- Residence halls will remain open throughout spring break.
- The Department of Residential Life and the Residential Life front desk in Phase 2
will be open from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, March 6 through Friday, March 10. Regular
hours resume Monday, March 13.
- The Student Living Office will be open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, March 6 through
Friday, March 10. Regular hours resume Monday, March 13.
- All campus dining facilities will be closed beginning at 7 p.m. Friday, March 3. Services
resume at 11 a.m. on Sunday, March 12.
- Shuttle service will not operate from March 4-10. Visit the Phoenix Shuttle website
for information about schedules and routes.
Student Development Center
- Open from 12-8 p.m. March 6-10 and 12-5 p.m. March 4-5 and March 11-12.
Available 24/7 at 863-874-8472, option 2. If you experience an emergency, please call
- Closed Monday, March 6 through Friday, March 10.
- Lakeland Regional Walk-In Clinics are available to students during this time. Visit
the provider’s website for more information.
CARE Services and Resources
CARE Services will remain open with regular business hours throughout the week. Contact
CARE Services by email or call 863-874-8599.
Students who need assistance regarding emotional, physical, or mental health concerns
during spring break can utilize the following resources:
- Resident Assistant On-Call: Phase 1, 863-398-9348; Phase 2, 863-209-5989
- BayCare Student Assistance Program: 800-878-5470
- Peace River Center 24-hour Crisis Line: 800-627-5906
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Text 988 or call 800-273-8255
Director of Communications