Full-color copying and printing including official university letterhead, resumes, and flyers. Finishing options include stapling, hole punching, folding, saddle stitching, and laminating.
Large format printing of interior and exterior banners and signs up to 64 inches wide. These are printed with water based latex prints and are odorless and scratch resistant.
- Charge different cost centers (requires PaperCut MF Client installation from the Software Center)
- “Scan to Home Drive.” This will place the scanned file in W:\PhoenixPrint_Scans
- “Scan to W-Drive.” This will place the scanned file in U:\PhoenixPrint_Scans
- Print by emailing the document to one of the following email addresses:
- Print from multiple devices, such as Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and Chrome OS
The web interface allows users to:
- Track their environmental impact
- Web print by uploading documents
- Review your print history and print queue
- Find instructions on how to print from personal devices
- Access their Florida Poly Bucks account to add money to their account
Employees and students on Florida Poly Windows computers have the new Phoenix Print printer (displayed as “Phoenix Print on print.floridapoly.edu) as an option for printing. Those with university owner Mac computers should submit a Help Desk ticket to schedule installation and setup.
University (internal mail)
Mail couriers deliver pieces of university mail to various departments on campus and has regular deliveries to Florida Poly South and FIPR locations.
All university mail should be addressed as follows:
Florida Polytechnic University
Attention First Name Last Name
4700 Research Way
Lakeland, FL 33805
Mail couriers drop off and pick up mail at all university departments twice daily.
On the occasion that an urgent pick up is needed, a courier may be able to provide a courtesy pick up. To make a request, departments should call 863-874-8432.
FedEx mail can also be dropped at the Mail Services by 2 p.m. for same-day processing.
Letters and packages received in the office by 2 p.m. are delivered to the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service (UPS) the same day. Items received after 2 p.m. are processed the following business day.
Each piece of mail sent to the office should have a completed transaction card attached to expedite processing.
Sending USPS Mail and Packages to a Campus Resident
First Name Last Name
Florida Polytechnic University, Room ####
4540 Polytechnic Circle
Lakeland, FL 33805
If the student’s full name is not included in the address, the mail or package will be returned to the sender.
Receiving USPS Mail and Packages
- Once mail and packages have arrived and been processed, Mail Services will send an email to your floridapoly.edu email account notifying you of the arrival of your mail and USPS packages.
- Note: If the website tracking notes "package status delivered" or "delivered to Agent," this means that your package has been scanned by the local carrier and it is on its way or will be on its way to Mail Services usually within one business day.
- Visit the Print and Mail Center anytime Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- You must have a photo ID to pick up packages.
- Mail and packages are delivered Monday through Friday.
- After 30 days, packages that are not picked up will be returned to the sender. Three email notifications will be sent to the student’s floridapoly.edu email account before returning to sender.
Change of Address
The university maintains several different addresses for residence hall students: local, permanent, and guardian. These addresses come from the admissions application. Student Affairs updates and maintains the local (residence hall) address for residence hall students. It is the responsibility of each residence hall student to update and/or change his or her address (except for residence hall addresses) through CAMS as soon as possible after the new address is available.
We offer on-the-spot professional packing with U.S. and international shipping services.
Express Services-Lets you choose time-definite delivery typically in 1-3 business days throughout the U.S. and global coverage to more than 220 countries.
Ground Services-Ground offers day-definite delivery in 1-5 business days within the contiguous U.S. (3-7 business days for Alaska and Hawaii), based on distance to destination, at competitive rates.
Corrugated Boxes-Choose from several boxes that are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Padded Envelopes-These are an ideal way to ship items like CDs, books, photos and important documents.
Office Supplies-We offer labels, packing tape or markers for finishing your package.