To help ensure consistency in the email signature of all Florida Poly faculty and
staff, employees are required to use the following format:
Firstname LastnameTitle | Department
W: 000-000-0000 | C: email@example.com | www.floridapoly.eduFlorida Polytechnic University4700 Research Way, Lakeland, FL 33805
Office Location: Buildingname, roomnumber
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Website | Download Florida Poly Mobile
Please note: Due to Florida’s broad public records law, most written communication
to or from university employees is considered a public record. Therefore, the contents
of this email, including personal email addresses, may be subject to disclosure in
the event a request is made.
Setting Up Your Email Signature
Please do not change the font type, font size, or colors in the email signature. You may add the university
logo (not the Phoenix mark) to your email signature if you would like to do so.
Please refer to the University Buildings webpage for the official names of all campus facilities.
To set up/edit your email signature:
- With Outlook open, click on File > Options > Mail > Signatures
- Either create a NEW signature or EDIT your existing one
- In the white text box, paste the sample signature (shown above)
- Replace the name, title, department, phone, and email information with your own and
customize your office location.
- Only include your cell phone if you are required to do so or want to include it.
- Those who work at the Polk State location should replace the “Office Location” information
with “Office Location: Polk State College, Lakeland Technology Building, room 0000, 3425 Winter Lake Rd, Lakeland, FL 33803″
- Click “ok” to save