Innovation Science and Technology Building, Room 2090, 4700 Research Way, Lakeland, FL 33805-8531
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, University of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC, 2017
M.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC, 2010
B.E. in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Visveswaraiah Technological University, 2007
Social Media Accounts/Websites *
Google Scholar Profile
Dr. Balasubramaniyan Chandrasekaran is an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. His research interests are in the areas of robotics, sensor fusion, integration of hardware and software and its application in robotics and human-robot interaction.
- Sensor fusion
- Human-robot interaction
- Member, IEEE Professional Society,
- Member, IEEE Robotics and Automation Society
- Member, IEEE Education Society
- Chandrasekaran, B., & Conrad, J. M. (2017, February). Complete Coverage Planning: Achieving Human Interaction and Maximum Coverage During an Autonomous Robotic Vehicle Navigation of an Unknown Terrain. In Workshops at the Thirty First AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- Chandrasekaran, B., Gangadhar, S., & Conrad, J. M. (2017, April). A Survey of Multisensor Fusion Techniques, Architectures and Methodologies. In SoutheastCon, 2017 (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
- Chandrasekaran, B., & Conrad, J. M. (2016, March). Sensor fusion using a selective sensor framework to achieve decision and task execution. In SoutheastCon, 2016 (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
- Chandrasekaran, B., & Conrad, J. M. (2015, April). Human-robot collaboration: A survey. In SoutheastCon 2015 (pp. 1-8). IEEE
*External, third-party sites not maintained by Florida Polytechnic University