Office of the University Registrar
 Office of the

University Registrar

The Office of the University Registrar provides knowledgeable service to students, faculty and staff through adherence to academic policy, and is responsible for collecting, maintaining and safeguarding the enrollment and academic records for Florida Polytechnic University students.

  COVID-19 Operations

As a result of COVID-19, the Registrar’s Office is temporarily serving students remotely. Please monitor the COVID-19 Resource page for updates.  

How may we help you?

The Registrar webpage includes information to help students with registration and other items related to their academic careers. Use the navigation bar on the top of this page to search through our various Registrar Services, how and when to register for classes, information on how we apply transfer credit, and what you need to stay on track to graduate.

If you are unable to find what you need online, we are happy to speak with you on the phone, through email and in-person during our hours of operation.


Summer 2020 Course and Textbook Information

Students are encouraged to use the Schedule Wizard to build their ideal summer schedule. For general information on registration, visit our Registration Information page.

Summer 2020 textbook information can be found here and in the Academic Catalog.


 University Registrar Resources

Students in classroom
Regularly review the Academic Calendar to never miss an important date or deadline. Look for our Weekly Phoenix messages to learn about changes or upcoming deadlines.
Female student in classroom

Stay informed by reviewing academic policies, degree program requirements and course information in the Academic Catalog.

Current and former students can request for a copy of their Official transcript to be mailed or sent electronically to select Florida schools. Alumni can also request a duplicate copy of their diploma.

How Do I….

Detailed instructions on how to build your schedule and register for classes can be found on the course registration page.

To register for a course needing permission or an override, complete the Course Enrollment Permission Request form and obtain all required signatures.

To add a course after the add/drop period has ended you may submit a Late Add Petition after receiving department approval. Please note, you may be charged a late registration fee.

For information regarding the Estimated Tuition and Fees Schedule or Financial Aid, visit the Tuition and Financial Aid website. Specific questions about tuition and fees can be sent to

Change of major, concentration and/or catalog year:

Before you complete the paperwork to change any part of your current Academic Program (major, concentration, and/or catalog year) you must first meet with your Academic Advisor to have an informed discussion. Making changes to your program may impact your expected term of graduation and could result in additional Excess Credit Hour fees.

To request a change in your program, complete the Program of Study Change form and collect all required signatures before submitting to the Registrar’s Office.

Change or update Personal Information/Residency:

Complete the Request for Change or Correction of Name

To correct or update your social security number please come to the Registrar’s Office with the original copy of your social security number card.

Other contact information changes can be made online in your CAMS

Students who were admitted as an out-of-state resident for tuition purposes may request a Residency Reclassification for a subsequent term if they become eligible.

Students who believe there was an error in the final grade they received for a particular course may follow the Student Grade Appeal process by completing the appropriate form below.

  1. Request for Meeting with Instructor
  2. Request for Conference
  3. Appeal to Vice Provost
  4. Final Appeal to Provost

Grade Forgiveness may be requested if you have repeated a course for a better grade.

Students are encouraged to Apply for Graduation online at least two (2) semesters prior to when they plan on graduating.

While students are able to graduate during the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters, Florida Poly has one Commencement Ceremony at the end of the Spring Semester.

Students who are graduating during the Summer or Fall semesters but would like to participate in our Annual Spring Commencement ceremony may submit an Exception to Walk at Graduation Request.

Students who are in their final semester and have applied for graduation may request a waiver of the Summer Session Enrollment requirement due to unusual hardship which prevented them from completing summer coursework.

Students who entered a Florida State University System institution for the first time Fall 2018 and thereafter are required to demonstrate competency in civic literacy prior to graduation. Learn how to satisfy this graduation requirement.

Students who have received approval from their program Department Chair to take a different course to satisfy a program requirement must make sure the Registrar’s Office has a completed Course Substitution Request on file. Missing documentation may result in the denial of your Graduation Application.

Questions about graduation or your remaining degree requirements can be sent to

If a Florida Poly student needs to take a course at another state institution in Florida they must complete the online FloridaShines application for consideration and approval.

To take a course outside of Florida please use the Transient Student Form.

Contact the registrar’s office with questions about how your transfer or exam credit may apply towards your program requirements.

Complete the Official Transcript Request form. Payment must be made with the Student Business Services Office before your transcript can be released. Students with holds may not be able to receive their Official Transcript.

Complete the Course Withdrawal form to reduce your class schedule.

Complete the Student University Withdrawal form if you need to withdraw from the term or the university.

Complete the Mitigating Circumstances Petition form if you need to withdraw from the term or the university due to extenuating circumstances beyond your control.


Weekly Phoenix Notices

Academic Calendar Events