- Visit Student Link
- Select “Student and Staff Login”
- Log in using your Florida Poly credentials
- Select “Personalize”
- Select “Virtual Card Display”
The Florida Poly ID Card is the official identification card of Florida Polytechnic University. It is issued to all students and is required for to access essential campus services.
The card serves as a student ID card and can be used to pay for purchases in the dining halls (with a paid meal plan) and several online services, including the library and printers/copiers. The card also provides access to university buildings.
To get an ID card, students should visit the Auxiliary Enterprises Service Center. Everyone is required to:
To ensure your photo will be accepted, make sure to follow the following guidelines:
Take a horizontal photo of yourself using your mobile phone of computer webcam. The photo should include your head, neck, and the top of your shoulders.
If you're on campus, feel free to stop by the Selfie Station in the Wellness Center to take your photo in front of a purple background.
Log into your Student Link account and upload your photo.
When picking up your Florida Poly Card bring a valid, original (not image on phone) government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
· Newly enrolled students living in a residence hall pick up their first Florida Poly Card on move-in day.
· Newly enrolled students not living on campus pick up their first Florida Poly Card on the first full day of Orientation.
After the first day of Orientation, Florida Poly Cards will be available in the Auxiliary Enterprises Service Center located in the Wellness Center.